Sunday 14 May 2017

THANK YOU LETTER FROM QUEENSTOWN RESORT COLLEGE CEO

Kia ora whānau,

Well done to everyone who contributed to the success of our first performance as a whole roopu for 2017.  You should all feel very proud of your efforts both on stage and behind the scenes.

I thought you might like to see the email we received yesterday from Charley Phillips who is the CEO of the Queenstown Resort College.

Kia ora,

I was just wanting to sincerely thank you for the efforts you went to in organising the Kapa Haka group for our Graduation on Friday.

It was simply OUTSTANDING!

The way those students perform is something I am sure all parents are proud of and grateful for the effort you must all go to.

I have been lucky enough over the past 18 months to spend some time in Northland and as a result have witnessed a few of Kapa Haka groups. I would have to say that the performance yesterday was equal to (if not better than) anything I have seen.

Anyway – it was the perfect start to our ceremony, and something that I really appreciated.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Charlie Phillips
CEO

Signature - CP

No comments:

Post a Comment